Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Got a Date for Heading to Mexico!


....So the mission is going well, all of our investigators lost their baptismal dates though. I don't know much about the Visa, they just sent me a letter telling me they are still working on it. Agghh! So I am trying to convert my friends back home too. I am Skyping them and they have promised to read the book of Mormon. It is so hard to get people to keep commitments here.
So we didn't go laser tagging this week, instead we played basketball. It is harder to have cardio up here. I gave my first talk in church last week, and then that night I gave another talk on missionary work that members can do. Oh, I just got a call from the mission office. I am going to Mexico on february 17. Woohoo!!!  MMMMMMEEEEEEEXXXXXXXIIIIIIICCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: Do you think he's excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment