Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Email Received Tuesday Dec 10, 2013 at 12:27

(I had asked what Christmas treats he wanted and about gloves and things).....Well, cashew brittle, and caramels. Guess what grandma, I have lost fifteen pounds since I have been here. The suit is a little to big... oh well. And no I don't have gloves, and it is about five degrees outside without wind, but I can just stick my hands in my pockets. the worst is when I have to go to gym in shorts and a t-shirt, but for some reason I usually feel warm during that time. I am good without gloves. I would like mail though... I haven't gotten mail in over a week :( Claire is the only one who has sent me a reply yet. But all is well, and the Zone likes me! There is an hermana (sister) from Barcelona that is in my zone and she is really funny. She doesn't speak English too well though.

Note:  Missionaries need contact from family and friends, however, I know that people have sent him mail; the holidays make things slower. But, just in case anyone is wondering how to send him something.....

Mail can be sent a few ways; snail mail at the address below, or, thru DearElder.com (which is free &  delivered daily).  You will need the following underlined information from his address for the DearElder.com method:

Elder Alexander Robert Norris
JAN06  MEX-TXG
2023 N 900 E Unit 859
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment